Ive been thinking alot lately about what success really is. Its kind of complicated yet very simple. Just like the night needs the day, success needs failure. See, without one, the other would simply not exist. We have to fail every now and then in order to know how to succeed.
To me, I guess there's different ways I feel about success. When I go without eating fast food, thats an accomplishment; no matter how small. So I think my rambling is basicly about having our own ways of making success for ourselves. No one but our "self" knows what success is.
For me, success was putting fresh onion in my chili today instead of cheese. It is about drinking more water with that nice water bottle I got from my aunt. Also, its about not getting fast food for the past 2.5 weeks.
I think I have lost a little bit of weight over the past month or two. My jeans aren't as snug as they used to be when they come out of the dryer. I'm starting to see how all the little things I've done in the past 2 months have added up.
SUCCESS!
Conclusion: Don't let someone elses success become your own goal. Make your own success and watch how far you will go!
No comments:
Post a Comment